Here were a few of our favorite things in February:
1. Bioderma Crealine H20 Makeup Remover: Makeup remover has never been particularly exciting to me. To be honest, I really never even used it — I just scrubbed my facial cleanser in a little extra hard. But recently I switched up my cleanser and noticed a little extra eye makeup hanging on. Tried this, and I‘m completely sold. Doesn’t make you feel oily like most makeup removers — it actually feels just like water! Can be purchased in any drugstore in France [but because I don’t typically have time to run to a French drugstore, I purchase through Amazon :)]. Highly recommend.
2. OPI Nail Polish in ‘Koala Beary’: Hot pink with a slight purple tone. Makes me feel a tad bit more feminine.
3. J.Crew Minnie Pant in Vibrant Flame: Orange-y Red skinny pant in Stretch Twill. Pair with a striped tee. I have these in Black too – my favorite pant of all time.
4. Ella’s Kitchen – Spinach, Apples + Rutabaga: Penelope’s favorite combo.
5. UGG Australia ‘Ascot’ Slipper for Men: Bryce says these are the most comfortable thing he owns.
6. MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder: I’ve switched back and forth between gel liners and pencil (I look a hot mess with liquid – so I don’t even go there…) and this month I’ve resurrected this Kohl pencil. I forgot how much I love it.
7. Jellycat Pudge Teddy: Classic bear. And softest one I’ve felt yet. Penelope enjoys cuddling and giving him kisses.
8. Yo Gabba Gabba! Brobee Cuddle Pillow: Bryce surprised Penelope with this for Valentine’s. She thinks her little Brobee is so funny.
9. Reese’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: Bryce’s February addiction.
10. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit: Pulled this out of the bottom of my makeup bag a couple days ago, and again, I forgot how much I love this.